Vista Resource Group
We are seeking a Decision & Planning Robotics Engineer to join an innovative for an autonomous vehicle company developing leading-edge sensor and algorithm-based pathing, planning and trajectory technology being used by some of the most advanced mobility systems in the world. This individual will be highly proficient in C++, have an extensive background working in Linux environments, and have prior experience (and education) specific to planning and/or trajectory-related technology and algorithms.
Recently closed over $120 Million in funding and will help to shape the future of transportation. Enjoy excellent Health Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Free Meals & Unlimited Snacks, and working with some of the brightest minds.
This is a full-time role located Cupertino, CA. Relocation is available, and H1B Sponsorship is an option.
- 3+ years of Linux-based C++ Development experience.
- BS/MS/PhD in related fields (robotics, advanced development/ROS).
- Must have hands-on experience successfully executing planning and trajectory algorithms (A*, RRT/RRT*, EST, etc.) or decision planning models (POMDP, etc.). Includes real-time location and map creation.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, robotics and robotic integration is preferred.
- Prior experience with Sensor-related algorithm development is also preferred.
Please no 3rd party companies or vendors.