Vista Resourcing Group
We are seeking a PHP Developer to join an established company and team to help refactor their eCommerce platform in order to help them expand their new product lines. This developer will complete, maintain, and develop components on a new eCommerce platform in the Biotech industry while building, deploying, maintaining state of the art biotech-supportive applications and data-related systems hosted on AWS. This individual will report to the Director of Technology and be an astute problem solver, highly proficient not only with PHP but also working with relational database (namely Postgre and Oracle) systems.
This is a full-time role located San Diego, CA. H1B Sponsorship is not available.
- 3+ years of PHP & SQL development experience with at least 1 year of PostgreSQL.
- Ability to develop REST APIs.
- Experience with Symfony and framework is highly desirable, but other multiple PHP frameworks may suffice.
- Working experience with Nginx.
- Must be capable of working in an Agile and SCRUM environment.
- Experience with JIRA and Git preferred.
- Prior experience working as a developer in the biotech or biochem industry is highly preferred, but not required.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US. Please no 3rd party companies or vendors. H1B Sponsorship is not available.