Vista Resourcing Group
Our client has five Wordpress sites on an Ubuntu server on Apache. There are two environments: QA and Production. The current required work is:
- Pull back the prod to QA so they are in sync (PHP and MySQL).
- Push a copy of QA to Bit Bucket (I'll provide).
- Update WordPress and all plugins in QA and if successful then in production.
- Verify the CSS — I currently have an issue where the plugin that manages cache is breaking, causing the CSS to break on two of the sites until the cache is popped.
- Remove plugins no longer needed.
- Upgrade Apache to v18 (currently on v16).
- Advice from the expert on other best practices we should implement to get stability.
- Fix custom WordPress plugin.
There may be additional ancillary short-term one off things. Medium term will consolidate the 5 websites into one WordPress instance.