Vista Resource Group
We are seeking a PHP Symfony Developer to join an established team to help refactor their eCommerce platform in order to help them expand their new product lines. This developer will complete, maintain, and develop components on a new eCommerce platform that houses over 70 million products in the Biotech industry while building, deploying, maintaining state of the art biotech-supportive applications and data-related systems hosted on AWS. This individual will report to the Director of Technology and be an astute problem solver, highly proficient not only with PHP but also working with relational database systems.
This is a full-time role located San Diego, CA. H1B Sponsorship is not available.
- 5+ years of PHP Application Development development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Symfony.
- Ability to develop RESTful APIs.
- Enterprise RDBMS experience.
- Must be capable of working in an Agile and SCRUM environment.
- Experience with JIRA and Git preferred.
- Prior experience working as a developer in the biotech or biochem industry is highly preferred, but not required.