Vista Resource Group
We are seeking a ROS and Sensor Engineer to join an innovative an autonomous vehicle company developing leading-edge sensor-based technology being used by some of the most advanced mobility systems in the world. This individual will be highly proficient in C++, have an extensive background working in Linux environments, and have prior experience (or education) specific to sensor-related technology and algorithms.
Recently closed over $120 Million in funding and will help to shape the future of transportation. Enjoy excellent Health Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Free Meals & Unlimited Snacks, and working with some of the brightest minds.
This is a full-time role located Cupertino, CA. Relocation is available, and we fully support visa sponsorship, such as H1B, if needed.
- 3+ years of Linux-based C++ Development experience.
- Must have hands-on experience developing ROS solutions including database integration, multi-threading, and security.
- Familiarity with container technology such as Docker preferred.
- Experience with robotics and robotic integration is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with sensor-based technology and algorithms is required (LiDAR, Camera, mmWave, etc.).
- Prior distributed system development is a plus.
Please no 3rd party companies or vendors.