Vista Resource Group, LLC
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to work in a fast-paced environment to help users troubleshoot MS Office and internal applications, peripherals, as well as exercise sound judgment based on organizational knowledge as it relates to granting user permissions. This includes entering tickets and updates within tracking management software, and assisting internal and external customers through effective support, communication, software utilization and technology.
This is a contract-to-hire position that provides an excellent opportunity to excel a career in technical support. Located in El Segundo, CA.
- Supporting internal users over via phone, email, chat, and in-person (10%).
- Interacting with appropriate departments within IT in order to ensure all user accounts are properly provisioned and accounted for.
- Accurately classifying and documenting requests and incidents.
- Escalate requests, as necessary, to appropriate departments within IT to resolve problems and/or execute user requests according to published escalation procedures.
- Fielding incoming requests from end users via both telephone and email in a courteous manner.
- Good knowledge of setting up and configuring Outlook email on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot Office applications in Windows 7/8/10.
- Good understanding of how to unlock accounts and grant and remove access permissions for internal applications and email based on organization-specific rules and policies.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to customer service.
- Able to provide first class customer service to both internal and external customers while working in a fast-paced environment.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US. Please no 3rd party companies or vendors. H1B sponsorship is not available.